What is Evolution-X?
Evolution-X is a group fitness class that focuses on using different modalities of training, including kettlebells, medicine balls, stability balls, resistance bands, and body weight.
This group is a high-energy, total-body workout that focuses on every muscle group at an intensity that will improve your cardiovascular strength and endurance. The 45-minute sessions will be whole group or a circuit depending on the particular workout. Workouts are challenging, but can easily be scaled to fit everyone's current fitness abilities.
Benefits of the Program:
- Efficient use of your workout time
- Fast fat-burning
- Improve core strength
- Improve balance and coordination
- Improve flexibilty and range of motion
- Increase hip/torso/shoulder/core muscle strength and stability
- Increase in strength (but not bulky mass)
- Increase muscular endurance
- Enhance Activities of Daily Living
- Bridge the gap between strength training and cardio
- Injury prevention and recovery
- Reduce back pain (with proper technique)
- Improve sports performance
- Variety (endless exercise options)
Group Trainer: Duncan McLaurin
Session Times: Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-7:15pm